Helpful Application Tips
- To determine if you are qualified for the position, review the recruitment posting. The posting contains a brief job description, sample job duties, a description of the qualifications for the position, requirements for licenses or certifications, and the experience and training levels needed for the position.
- Read your application carefully and thoroughly. The information must be accurate and complete as it will be used to assess your experience and abilities for the position. It is important that you do not indicate “see attached resume” in lieu of fully providing the information requested on the employment application.
- Please be patient following the recruitment deadline. The City often receives a large number of applications and we thoroughly review each application. All applicants will be notified of their status following the City’s review. Such notices will be sent to the email address you provided on your application. Please check your filter settings on your computer system to ensure you receive emails from the City.
- Once you have submitted an application, you are responsible for notifying us of any change in address or telephone number.
- The City encourages applications from qualified applicants with disabilities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Individuals who require a reasonable accommodation to participate in any phase of the recruitment process must request that accommodation as part of the application process. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation will be required to provide documentation of the need.