Landlord/Management Companies


To establish a water and/or sewer service between tenants can place this type of application on file with the City of Blue Springs.  Upon contacting the City of Blue Springs when a renter vacates, it can be placed back in the applicant’s name on the date requested, with 24-hour notice.