Report Lost or Found Pets

If your pet has been lost or you found a pet, please report it to the Blue Springs Police Department Animal Control Unit by calling (816) 228-0149.  Reuniting pets and their owners is a top priority.  

If you found a pet, an Animal Control Officer can come to your location and check to see if the found animal has a microchip.

Animal Control Unit
The Animal Control office is temporarily located Public Safety Administration Building located at 321 SW Grace Circle.