Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
- No food or drinks allowed on the gym/turf areas or in fitness center except water in seal-able leak-proof containers. All food must be contained to the seating areas with tables & chairs.
- Fighting and horseplay is prohibited. Anyone involved in a fight will be removed from the facility.
- Keep the playing surfaces clean, please pick up after yourself.
- No kicking of balls in the gym area. No throwing/kicking balls up at the ceiling, windows, or walls.
- No hanging on rims, nets, or goals.
- Any inappropriate language will not be permitted. Violators may be removed from the facility.
- Team practices are not permitted unless a court or field has been properly reserved in advance through the member services desk/Fieldhouse reservation process.
- Private coaching or paid training is not allowed during Open Gym/Turf and requires written approval from management.
- Users assume all risks associated with the use of the facility.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times, including clean and proper athletic shoes. Black soled shoes are prohibited except for sneakers with non-marking soles.
- If any accident or injury occurs, please notify a staff member. Report any unsafe conditions to a staff member.
- Protect your personal belongings. The Fieldhouse is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Day lockers are available for use in the facility.
- No running or bouncing balls in hallways or carpeted areas.
- Children age 10 and under must be accompanied by an immediate family member age 16 or older. Ages 16 & up may use Fitness Center unsupervised.
- Anyone age 17 and younger must complete a Fitness Center Orientation with the Fitness Attendant and a parent/guardian must sign the Fitness Center Orientation acknowledgment form before being allowed to use the equipment.
- For a full listing of Fieldhouse policies and rules, please refer to the Fieldhouse Member Handbook available on-line at www.bluespringsgov.com/fieldhouse.
- The Blue Springs Fieldhouse reserves the right to add, change, or delete policies or rules at any time.
I understand that use of the facilities and equipment at the Blue Springs Fieldhouse may involve risk of bodily injury or property damage and I agree to assume any such risks. I understand that it is up to me to consult physicians and other professionals to make sure that I can safely participate in activities and events at the Blue Springs Fieldhouse.
- I understand that I am 18 or older and will bring ID and proof of residency for my first entry into the facility.
- If 17 or younger, I understand that I will need to bring my parent/legal guardian ID and proof of residency for my first entry into the facility.
By checking, I agree and acknowledge my electronic signature is valid and binding in the same force and effect as a handwritten signature. I agree to comply with the rules and regulations set forth by the Blue Springs Fieldhouse staff. Fieldhouse staff reserves the right to remove any individual(s) who fails to comply with any rules and regulations set forth in the Blue Springs Fieldhouse management will determine length of expulsion from the facility. Refunds will not be issued to any individual(s) asked to leave the facility.
If person listed above is under 18
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field