|The Little All Stars Basketball program is offered in the Winter. This 5 week program is limited to the first 50 participants. Individal awards will be given to each participant after the last session.
Participants will be placed on five teams; each team will be assigned a different T-shirt color. Each session participants will work on shooting skills, rebounding skills, dribbling skills, passing skills, and defense skills.
At the end of each session every participant will receive a snack and a drink.
Time is 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. and Location is to be determined.
- League Format: Days and Times TBA
- Equipment Provided: Basketballs, cones, goals, and t-shirts.
- Volunteer Coaches: This program is dependent upon volunteer coaches. These coaches take their team through the drills each night. If you would like to help the program by becoming a coach, please contact Rachel at (816) 228-0270. There will be a coaches meeting prior to the first session.
Session Dates - TBA, Winter 2015!
- Age Divisions: Boys & Girls ages 3 and 4.
- Entry Fees: $41. 50 / 5 weeks
- Entry Deadline: January 3rd
- How To Enter: Register at the Blue Springs Parks & Recreation office at 903 W. Main Street, call (816) 228 - 0137 and register with a credit card over the phone or register online, see links in right corner.
How to Register:
Click here to register online. (Available November, 2014)
By phone, (816) 228-0137, with Visa, Discover, or MasterCard. By mail or in person, at City Hall, 903 W. Main St. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Available November 2014)
Maps and Directions