|The Little All Stars Soccer program is offered in the Summer. This 5 week program is limited to the first 50 participants. Individal awards will be given to each participant after the last session.
Participants will be placed on five teams; each team will be assigned a different T-shirt color. Each session participants will work on
At the end of each session every participant will receive a snack and a drink.
- League Format: Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Equipment Provided: Soccer balls, cones, and goals.
- Volunteer Coaches: This program is dependent upon volunteer coaches. These coaches take their team through the drills each night. If you would like to help the program by becoming a coach, please contact Rachel at (816) 228-0270. There will be a coaches meeting prior to the first session.
- Location: Blue Springs Park, 2204 SW South Ave.
Session Dates - April 29 - May 27
Registration Deadline: April 22
- Age Divisions: Boys & Girls ages 3 and 4.
- Individual Registrations only accepted.
- Entry Fees: $41. 50 / 5 weeks
- Entry Deadline: April 22
- How To Enter: Register at the Blue Springs Parks & Recreation office at 903 W. Main Street, call (816) 228 - 0137 and register with a credit card over the phone or register online, see links in right corner.
How to Register:
Click here to register online.
By phone, (816) 228-0137, with Visa, Discover, or MasterCard. By mail or in person, at City Hall, 903 W. Main St. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Maps and Directions