903 W Main Street
Ph: (816) 655-0497
Fx: (816) 228-7592
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
The City of Blue Springs Communications Office works to provide accurate and timely information to the community. City Communications is a division of the City's Administration Office and is managed by the Public Information Officer
City Communications provides support to all City Departments, and assists each of them in meeting their public outreach and community information needs.
- Serves as the Media Liaison for the City
- Markets Blue Springs with the goal of attracting new business, and provides support to existing businesses
- Manages and produces all content for the City's Website, and CTV 7, the City of Blue Springs’ Government Access Channel on Comcast Cable channel 7
- Creates and posts messages for the Rotary Electronic Signboard near the intersection of 40 and 7 Highways
- Organizes all high-visibility special events
- Develops informational materials about city government
- Publishes the The Blue Springs Magazine, which is distributed to all residents three times a year
- Publishes New Residents Guide, which is sent to all new residents in the community