February 10, 2010
Adams Pointe Conference Center
The 2010 workshop marked the sixth training opportunity sponsored by the City of Blue Springs.
The workshop goals included:
- Promotion of social interaction and relationship building with the development community
- Presentation of economic and community development trends
- Development and review process question and answer session
- Brien Starner, President, Blue Springs Economic Development Corporation
- Kim Roam, Attorney, Cochran, Oswald, Roam & Moore, PC
- Company Overview: RED Development
- Ken Jaggers, Managing Director, Integra Realty Resources
- James Kelt, Regional Manager, Geographic Technologies Group (GTG)
- Brian Conrad, Project Manager, Terracon, Inc.
- Robert McDonald, City Attorney, McDonald Law Office