The City of Blue Springs provides transportation services within Blue Springs to adults 60 and older as well as persons with disabilities, ages 50-59.
- Rides are offered Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Buses are handicap accessible and comfortable with large cushioned seats
- Door to door service is provided only within the Blue Springs City limits
- Drivers are courteous, reliable and assist with carrying bags to your door when requested
- Reservations are required by 3:00 pm the day before a pick-up
- Each one-way ride is $3
- Drivers park in front of the individual’s home or other designated location
- Drivers do not carry cash so exact change is requested
To learn more visit the OATS Transportation Service website
or view the transportation brochure
. To make a reservation, call OATS at (816) 380-7433 during office hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday).