1049 NE 20th Street
Off Jefferson near the Kohl's Distribution Center
Dawn to Dusk
The Dog Park officially opened Saturday, August 11, 2007. This park is an off-leash park made possible through fundraising by RUFF
in conjunction with the Blue Springs Park and Recreation Department.
The Dog Park is located on 2.7 acres of the new Gregory O. Grounds Park. The park includes a small pond and lots of open space and shade trees. The park also has a people/canine water fountain and a dog wash area at the exit of the park.
NEW separate area for smaller dogs is now open. Dogs must be 14" or less at the shoulder and weigh no more than 25 pounds.
Rules and Regulations