Ph: (816) 228-0143
1100 SW Smith Street
Fx: (816) 228-0147
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
As members of the Blue Springs Police Department, Internal Affairs values the welfare of each employee and the achievement of the organization's goals.
It is the policy of this department to:
- Diligently and expeditiously record and investigate all complaints
- Take corrective disciplinary action when appropriate
- Take corrective procedural action when necessary
- Vindicate the employee when justified
- Protect the rights of employees and citizens
It is essential that public confidence be maintained by the ability of the police department to investigate and resolve complaints and allegations of misconduct or inaction of its employees.
All complaints and allegations of misconduct against the Blue Springs Police or its employees will be resolved impartially with truth and justice as the objective.