Landlors wanting to establish a new water and/or sewer service account with the City must:
- Complete the Blue Springs Utility Service Application for Landlords
- Contact the Blue Springs Utility Billing Department for additional instructions on documents need and what to be bring.
- To reach the Utility Billing Department call, (816) 228-0135
Why the extra step?
- Under the City's Identity Theft Protection Program, landlords are required to have certain identification information for new tenants and possible, additional office personnel authorized to establish utility service.
- Due to the sensitivity of this information, the Utility Billing Department would like to cover the application process with the landlord, addressing any additional questions or concerns they may have.
Deposit Information for Renters
- Renters are required to provide a $100.00 security deposit
- Deposits are billable on the first month's statement and are refundable after 12 on-time payments or will be refunded on the final billing if 12 payments were not satisfied when the account closes.