Blue Springs, Missouri
RSS Feeds Icon

Go To Search
Reporting Lost Pets
Animal Control
If your pet has been lost or stolen please report it to the Blue Springs Police Department Animal Control Unit. This can be done in person, by phone or by email.

Please download and complete the Lost and Found form and return it to the Animal Control Unit Office.  The Animal Control Officer is located on the 2nd Floor of the Howard L. Brown Public Safety Building at 1100 SW Smith Street.

City of Blue Springs
903 West Main Street
Blue Springs, MO 64015

Contact Us