The 'My Blue Springs' Photo Contest is advertised in the Fall edition of the Blue Springs Magazine and the winners are published in the Winter edition of the Blue Springs Magazine.
We are proud to announce the fourth annual ‘My Blue Springs’ Photo Contest! Pictures can include cityscapes, wildlife, events, parks and community life here in Blue Springs.
There will be one winner in each age category and one overall winner. Winners will be published in the Blue Springs Winter 2014 Magazine.
- This contest is for Blue Springs residents only.
- All photos must have been taken inside Blue Springs city limits.
- Limited to 5 entries per person.
- Categories include:
- Youth (under 18)
- Adult (18-49)
- Senior (50 and over)
- Each entry must have the category you are entering and your contact information.
- All photos must be original work of the contestant and never been the subject of a copyright.
- Digital Photos: jpg files at least 300 dpi at 5” x 7.” You can email entries by clicking here.
- Standard Prints: must be at least 4” x 6.” Prints can be dropped off at City Hall or mailed to Photo Contest, 903 W. Main Street, Blue Springs, MO 64015. Photos will not be returned.
- All photos submitted shall become the property of the City of Blue Springs upon submission and may be used in future publications.
To see all the photos that were submitted in the 2012 Contest, click here
. Open the 2012 'My Blue Springs' Photo Contest folder.