The City of Blue Springs is an organization that strives to embrace the spirit of inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive and barrier-free environment in which all individuals have access to the City's facilities. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
How to Apply
View and apply for open positions here
- All applicants must apply for an opening using the online recruiting portal.
- The City is unable to accept paper applications or mailed resumes. The City recruiting website can be accessed via a smartphone. In addition, the Mid-Continent Public Library has computers for public use.
- If you need assistance with creating a resume or highlighting your skills, jobs.mo.gov has many resources that may assist you.
- All jobs that are open to external candidates will be posted for a minimum of 5 days.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a fully completed online application, but may be submitted as an attachment to the online application.