FITNESS & RECREATION FOR ALL
The Blue Springs Fieldhouse offers more than 76,000-square-feet of indoor recreational space providing fitness and recreation for all. A variety of fitness and recreational opportunities are available for the whole family to enjoy together.
Your Membership Includes:
- Use of the Fitness Center
- FREE Group Classes and On-Demand Classes
- FREE Spin Classes
- FREE Child Watch; children utilizing Child Watch MUST have an active membership.
- Use of courts during open play, depending on schedule.
- Use of Turf Field, depending on turf schedule
- Use of Indoor Tracks, including one Hard-Surfaced and one Artificial Turf Track, depending on schedule
- 1/2 Price per child for Child Watch if the child is not included in the membership.
- Exclusive offers with our Perks Plus Program to get discounts at local business that are partners with Fieldhouse Members.
- Offers to receive discounts on our recreational sport programs.
|Membership Type||Monthly Auto Fee||Year In Full|
|Household (Up to 4 members) - A household is defined as up to two adults and children (age 24 and under) living within the same household related by marriage, blood or adoption with a maximum of four members. At a minimum, one adult will be required to be listed as the Primary Guardian of the household. Children under the age of 18 may be included in family membership even if they do not reside permanently with the primary member. Family members 18 - 24 that are full time students living at home must show proof of residency and valid college ID. Children under this membership will also be able to attend the Child Watch at no additional charge.||$55||$660|
|Household Plus 1 - A Plus 1 membership is designated as an individual that is living within the same household as the primary member. This is not a standalone membership and may only be added onto a Household membership. EFT (electronic fund transfer) must come out of the primary member’s account.||$15||$180|
|Senior Couple (60+)||$35||$420|
Day Pass Rates
Individuals within the following zip codes will be considered within the "service area":
|Pass Type||Service Area Rate||Non-Service Area Rate|
Day pass members will be required to have a signed waiver.
CHILD WATCH Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to Noon & 4:30 - 8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to Noon
Saturday 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
425 NE Mock Avenue
Blue Springs, Mo 64014
Phone: (816) 228-0137
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday through Thursday
5 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.